- Items without tags, without price, or altered tags or prices will not be sold. These items will be reprocessed and restocked for the following day.
- Nothing personal, but we do not accept personal checks. Visa, MC, debit cards, and even cash are gladly accepted.
- Gift Certificates are available for purchase.
- Fitting Room items will be limited to 6 clothing items per customer per trial. Unwanted items may be hung on the provided rack outside of the fitting room. Your assistance is appreciated.
- Customers are responsible for personal items. Large bags, purses, and backpacks are permitted in the store and may be checked in with the cashier.
- Large volume purchases for resale will not result in reduced pricing. Sunshine Thrift will limit any one purchase to 100 items.
- No loitering, no pictures, no solicitation, no smoking inside our facilities.
- No holding of items. Furniture will be held for up to 48 hours. After 48 hours, the items will be subject to resale. If items are sold, you will be entitled to a refund. However, you must show proof of original purchase.
- Children must remain with a parent.
- Facilities are monitored by internet based security departments; shoplifters will be prosecuted.
- The Company avoids acceptance of recalled items and reviews all products for safety purposes and recalls; however due to the tremendous volume of items we work with daily, we recommend all customers research product safety before purchasing any item, especially children’s items. http://www.cpsc.gov/ http://www.recalls.gov
- The Company reserves the right to remove any customer from the property it deems necessary for the safe, secure, and professional operation of the retail store. Loud, obscene, or offensive behavior may result in a customer’s dismissal from the store including police involvement and a trespass citation to not return to the property.
- Pets are not allowed in the store. Service Animals are permitted but limited to a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability.
Something not covered here? Feel free to ask your Store Manager or CONTACT US with questions, comments, or concerns. Your comments will be reviewed and considered accordingly.
No Refunds, Returns or Exchanges!!
Under no circumstances will the store issue cash or credit refunds.
Please inspect all merchandise carefully.
- Items without tags, without price or altered tags will not be sold.
- Children must remain with a parent
- No loitering, no pets, no pictures, no solicitaion
- Customers are responsible for personal items. Large bags, backpacks mist be checked in with register.
- Limit 100 items per customer per box
- Shoplifters will be prosecuted. Facilities are monitored by cameras